Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider, and we're currently partnering with a hospital in the Hamilton, MT area to provide them with a Travel Generalist Ultrasound Tech.
- 13 weeks
- Projected start date of January 1, 2019
- 12-hour varied day shifts.
- No call
- GE Logic E9 with general vaginal and 4D probes
- BX PICC lines paracentesis thoracentesis venous extremities OB diagnostic US.
- This is a travel contract position, not a local contract.
If interested and certified, please call or text Sabrina Wang, Travel Radiology & Lab Recruiting Manager at 469-998-5399, via e-mail at swang@SHCcares.com, or LinkedIn.
Reference #: P700897