Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a hospital in Montgomery, AL to find an experienced CVOR, Travel Registered Nurse. This Registered Nurse will work a full 13-week travel assignment to fill gaps left by staff who have taken a vacation or have been promoted.
Why choose Supplemental Health Care? With over 30 years of experience matching healthcare professionals with hospitals, schools, home health companies and other facilities across the country, we know how to help you meet your career goals.
We are certified by the Joint Commission and are the recipient of Inavero's Best of Staffing award. That means we always put our nurses' best interests first. With every contract, we offer a full complement of industry-leading benefits to give you the options you deserve.
- 7p-7a Nights
- Scrub and Circulate CVOR
- 329 Bed Hospital
- Cerner Electronic Medical Records
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Fully vested 401k with a 4% company match
- Relocation and licensure reimbursements
- A housing department designated to finding you safe and comfortable housing while on assignment
- 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
- Continuing education credits
- Our Rewards Program
- Helping Hands Referral Program
If you would like more information about this position, our benefits or what else Supplemental Health Care has to offer you, call Samantha at 716-541-2641.
Operating Room, Cardiovascular Operating Room
Reference #: P652695