Join the Supplemental Health Care team in Washington by working with one of our top-tier school systems for the 2019-20 school year. We are a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a local school district by facilitating a School Psychologist. The School Psychologist will apply expertise in mental health, learning and behavior, to help students succeed; as every child deserves to learn and thrive without labels or limits!
Location - Seattle area
Ages - 3 through 21 years of age
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week, early release & late starts available
Start - August
Length - Entire 2019-20 school year
Pay Rate - Up to $50.00 per hour (year around pay packages available)
Notes: The School Psychologist would also get 3-5 extra days before the beginning of school, depending on the assignment, to review new files from over the Summer.
General Duties for this position as a School Psychologist:
- Provide psychological services to school-aged children ages 3-21 to facilitate learning and development.
- The School Psychologist is responsible for evaluating, consulting and serving as a resource to students, teachers, staff, and parents.
- Evaluates students and serves as a resource to special populations that have not had success in traditional educational environments.
- Administers a comprehensive assessment to determine the existence of a disability and identifies the student's functional strengths and weaknesses.
- The School Psychologist may be asked to cover additional schools nearby as discussed on clinical interview.
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RtI).
- Identifies students with disabilities as mandated by Federal, State and District regulations and guidelines.
- Presents psychological assessment results at team meetings and collaborates with the educational team to determine appropriate services to meet the student's individual needs.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), the Individual Transition Plan (ITP), or 504 Plan.
- Provides intervention appropriate to the age, learning, and cultural needs of the individual student.
Apply online today for immediate consideration. With industry-leading benefits catered to any situation including Health care, option for year-round compensation, year-around PTO, Share the Care referral program and a 24/7 approach to customer service.
Interested School Psychologists can call or text Jim Burris at 469.844.8909 or by email at email@example.com for more information.
Reference #: P750597