A hospital in San Ramon, California has partnered with Supplemental Health Care, an industry-leading healthcare job placement agency, to find an experienced Registered Nurse, specializing in Case Management. This Registered Nurse will work a full 13-week travel assignment to fill gaps left by staff who have taken a vacation or have been promoted.
Why choose Supplemental Health Care? With over 30 years of experience matching healthcare professionals with hospitals, schools, home health companies and other facilities across the country, we know how to help you meet your career goals. We are certified by the Joint Commission and recipients of Inavero's Best of Staffing award. That means we always put our nurses' best interests first! With every contract, we offer a full complement of industry leading benefits to give you the options you deserve:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Fully vested 401k with a 4% company match
- Relocation and licensure reimbursements
- A housing department designated to finding you safe and comfortable
housing while on assignment
- 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
- Continuing education credits
- Our Rewards Program
- Helping Hands Referral Program
Any Interested candidates Apply Today! any questions contact Justin Warren at 716-222-1755 ext.22712 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference #: P678344