Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a top-notch acute care facility and elite Level I trauma center in Houston,TX. Located in the heart of Texas Medical Center, this 400+ bed hospital also serves as a teaching facility to future healthcare providers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PACU Registered Nurse (RN) and a great facility to add to your resume!
- Licensed Beds: 400+
- 30-bed post-anesthesia care unit (PACU)
- Trauma: Level I Trauma Center
- Short-term, Acute Care Hospital
- Employment Type: PRN Block Booking/Contract
- Profession: Registered Nurse - RN
- Specialty: PACU
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Target Start Date: 2019-04-08 or 1-2 weeks from offer
- Assignment Length: 12 weeks
- Shift:12 hour shift; 36 hours weekly
- Schedule: PRN Block Booking
- Hours: Days; 7:00a-7:00p or 7:00p-7:00a
- Paid weekly - Direct Deposit
- Opportunity to extend
- Completion bonuses!
Referral bonuses up to $1,000.
Nurses can anticipate competitive wages, weekly pay, and full benefits that include 401K matching, choice of healthcare plans, and an industry unique nurse appreciation rewards program.
Call or text Amanda directly at 214-306-4905 for more information! You may also email your resume to email@example.com
Supplemental Health Care staffs nationally for both RN and LVN travel,local,per diem,and direct hire opportunities! If you would like to inquire about any other positions in any other city or state, please contact Amanda as soon as possible.
Reference #: P737202