Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a Skilled Nursing Facility / Long Term Care Facility in beautiful Puyallup, WA to staff a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) traveler with a specialty in Skilled Nursing.
Our Travel LPNs enjoy exploring the great northwest including: Farmers markets, space needle, mountain views, hiking, camping, etc.
- 12 hour shift
- Shift: Day, Evening and Nights
- Target Start Date: 2 weeks from offer
- Assignment Length: 14 weeks
- Paid weekly
Get the complete pay package including Healthcare, Dental insurance, 401(K) savings programs and many more benefits.
Referral bonuses up to $500.
- Free day 1 medical benefits to LPN
- Health insurance (medical, vision, dental) offered to LPN and family.
- up to 4% company match to 401K for LPN
- Pet insurance
- HSA with company contributions
- Rewards program
- 18-22% off Verizon Wireless discount
Licensed Practical (Vocational) Nurse
SKILLED NURSING or ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY
Reference #: P650086