Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare provider partnering with a hospital in Delray Beach, Florida, to provide a Travel Telemetry Registered Nurse.
- Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- 19:00 - 7:30
- Contract length: 13 weeks
- Level 1 Trauma
- Nationally ranked heart center
- Acute care hospital with 523 licensed beds
- High performance rates in COPD and Heart Failure
- Recipient of Healthgrades 'America's 50 Best Hospitals' Award for 13 years in a row (2007-2019)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 'America's 100 Best Hospitals' Award for 8 years in a row (2012-2019)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 'America's 250 Best Hospitals' Award for 17 years in a row (2003-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 17 years in a row (2003-2019)
Supplemental Health Care offers industry leading benefits, please inquire when we speak on the phone if Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401K, and HSA are important to you.
Supplemental Health Care staffs throughout the country in various disciplines, specialties, and Settings. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or our other opportunities, please respond directly to this posting or contact me at the options below.
Contact: Bethany Tanner
Phone: (716) 222-9946
Reference #: P773268