Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider, and we're currently partnering with a hospital in Oklahoma City, OK to provide them a Travel General Ultrasonographer.
- 13 weeks
- Projected start date of June 18th
- 8-hour second shift from 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Abdominal, pelvic, (gynecological and obstetrical), and transvaginal sonograms.
- Also proficient at scanning small parts (thyroid, breast and scrotum) along with ultrasound-guided biopsies, drainage, thoracentesis, paracentesis and aspirations.
- This is a travel contract position, not a local contract.
If interested and certified, please call or text Sabrina Wang, Travel Radiology & Lab Recruiting Coordinator at 469-998-5399, via e-mail at email@example.com, or LinkedIn.
Reference #: P672215