As a top 10 Healthcare staffing company, Supplemental Health Care knows how to support SLPs in their career, and our Schools Center of Excellence brings the same award-winning support and guidance to thousands of school professionals across the U.S. We've partnered with a school district in Yuba City, CA to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist. We understand that students come first in schools, so we offer a range of benefits, programs, and support services to help you worry less about finding the right employer fit and stay focused on caring for your students.
- Position: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Length: 2020 - 2021 School Year
- Hours: Full Time
This school district is looking for SLPs who are comfortable with both in-person and remote-based therapy.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the SLP options in California. Our team is standing by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we'll help make sure that you and your family are covered. Our teams are continuously working to make sure that we can offer a variety of insurance options to meet your needs at the best price possible.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- Share the Care: Great healthcare professionals know great colleagues. That's why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn up to $1,000 for every referral.
Speech-Language Pathology - CCC
Reference #: P810391