Supplemental Health Care brings the Worry Less, Care More philosophy to life every day. For our School SLP-CCCs, that means unique support and experienced recruiters from our School Centers of Excellence to assist you in every step of your career. We're currently hiring in Gardner, KS to support a school district in need of a School SLP-CCC. We'd love to tell you more about this position.
- SLP CFY or CCC
- Assignment Length: 2020 - 2021 School Year
- Start Date: September
- Shift Length: 8 hours
- Middle school level
We understand that students come first in schools, so we offer a range of benefits, programs, and support services to help you worry less about finding the right employer fit and stay focused on caring for your students. Our more than 2,000 working school professionals rank us 9 out of 10 for service and support, and SHC has been awarded Best of Staffing for multiple years by an independent survey partner, Clearly Rated. We know you'll love working with us, and we can't wait to meet you.
Apply online today to learn more about this School SLP-CCC position and to start the placement process.
- Insurance: You can never know what life will bring, but we'll help you plan for it anyway. With insurance options for you, your family and even your pets, we've got you covered.
- 24 Hour Support: Whether you're sitting in traffic, ending a shift in the middle of the night, or just catching up on to-dos over lunch, Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
- Our Rewards: Our industry-unique rewards program lets you earn points as you work to exchange for products you love on Amazon.
- Supplemental University: We know that healthcare never stops changing. That's why we offer discounted and free online access to CEU courses so you can stay up-to-date when and where it's most convenient for you.
Speech-Language Pathology - CCC
Reference #: P815640