Supplemental Health Care is a national hiring partner for schools across the United States. We work with districts in more than 24 states to hire thousands of school professionals every year. Currently, we're hiring School SLPs to work in Spring Hill, KS.
School SLP Contract Details:
- 2020 - 2021 School year
- Immediate start available
- Shift Length: 7.5 hours on average
- 35 - 40 hours per week
- This is an immediate need for an early childhood in-person SLP
How to apply:
Apply online today to learn more about this School Speech Language Pathologist position and to start the placement process.
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. Each person who works for us is at a different life stage with unique needs and goals. That's why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
- 24-hour on-call support: We know that sometimes things don't go right. Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
- Supplemental University: We offer access to free and discounted online CE courses through our partnerships with nationally recognized training providers to every Speech Pathologist we work with.
Speech-Language Pathology - CCC
Reference #: P815652