As a top 10 Healthcare staffing company, Supplemental Health Care knows how to support TCHRs in their career, and our Schools Center of Excellence brings the same award-winning support and guidance to thousands of school professionals across the U.S. We've partnered with a school district in Charleston, SC to hire Special Education Teachers.
Special Education Teacher Contract Details:
- Hours: Full time, (35-40 hours/week) Monday-Friday
- Start Date: Immediate start upon compliance completion
- Length: 2020 -2021 School Year (ends 6/21/2021)
- Special Education Teacher will have a combination of in-person and remote students.
We understand that students come first in schools, so we offer a range of benefits, programs, and support services to help you worry less about finding the right employer fit and stay focused on caring for your students.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on this Special Education Teacher assignment or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. Each person who works for us is at a different life stage with unique needs and goals. That,Äôs why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
- 24-Hour On-Call Support: Our Worry Less, Care More philosophy means we give you peace of mind. No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
- Our Rewards: Earn points for every hour that you work in our industry-unique Our Rewards program! You can trade those points for just about anything on Amazon.
- Supplemental University: We offer access to free and discounted online CE courses through our partnerships with nationally recognized training providers to every Teacher we work with.
Reference #: P815653