Supplemental Health Care staffing agency is seeking an experienced Travel Occupational Therapist for a 13-week travel assignment working Acute Rehab at a busy trauma hospital we have partnered with, in downtown San Francisco, CA starting 10/22/2018.
-Travel Acute Occupational Therapist, 2+ years of experience required
-13 week travel assignment, the possibility for extension
-40 hours per week guaratneed
-Monday-Friday schedule, no weekend requirement
Eligible candidates will earn a travel stipend and are encouraged to set up their own lodging from the affordable options in the area.
Supplemental Health Care contractor benefits include:
- United Health Care Insurance Benefits (PPO, HSA)
- Meals & Lodging Allowance
- 401k with 4% Company Match
- Discounted Online CEU's through Supplemental University
- Pet Insurance, Scrub Discounts, Corporate Lodging Rates, and so much more!
To apply: Call Megan Martuscello, recruiting manager, at 214-210-5403.
Reference #: P693577