Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider, and we're currently partnering with a hospital in Charlotte, NC to provide them with a Travel Histo Tech.
- 13 weeks
- Projected start date of July 20th or August 6th. Ending around Oct. 27th
- 8-hour nocturnal shift from 1:00am to 9:30am (Monday to Friday)
- Microtomes equipment
- Prepares histology slides from tissue sections for microscopic examination and diagnosis by pathologists.
- Prepares sections of tissue for immediate examination using rapid tissue processing and frozen section technique to freeze cut mount and stain tissue received from surgery.
- Operates computerized laboratory equipment to fix dehydrate and infiltrate with wax tissue specimens to be preserved for study by pathologists.
- Prepares slides using specified stain to enhance visibility under microscope.
- This is a travel contract position, not a local contract.
If interested and certified, please call or text Sabrina Wang, Travel Radiology & Lab Recruiting Manager at 469-998-5399, via e-mail at swang@SHCcares.com, or LinkedIn.
Reference #: P681639