Supplemental Health Care, a nationally accredited staffing provider, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner NP to provide mid-level provider services to patients at a corrections facility we have partnered with, in Pueblo, Colorado.
Details for Nurse Practitioner NP Position:
- Location: Pueblo, CO
- Correctional setting, women's health experience needed
- Full time position
- Four 10 hour shifts per week
- All female patients
- August 1st start date
- Competitive salary and benefits options available
- Mileage reimbursements available, if applicable
-The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for all aspects of patient care and will perform daily functions such as initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations.
-The Nurse Practitioner will collaborate with a team of medical providers on staff, including medical director, one family medicine physician and two other mid-level providers at a level 1 Trauma Center.
-Successful candidates for the Nurse Practitioner position will be considered for at least 2 months or longer for this locum position. The mid -level provider will have the opportunity to join the permanent staff.
- Mileage and lodging perks available. Competitive wages.
- Immediate vesting and 4% company matching 401K plan.
- Day one healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Helping Hands referral program. Earn a $1 for every hour the provider you refer works.
- Our Rewards, an industry- unique appreciation program- points can be redeemed for over 3,000 gifts.
- Optional PTO programs available.
- Supplemental University offers CME courses.
- Malpractice & Liability insurance.
Supplemental Health Care was founded on March 15, 1984, originally created to give healthcare organizations access to traveling psychiatric and operating room nurses and technicians.
Since that time, we have continued to expand our service and geographic footprint.
Today, through our network of more than 60 local offices in major markets across the U.S. and three national divisions (Travel Nursing, Travel Allied, and Advanced Practice), we place a variety of nursing, therapy and imaging, and physician assistant professionals in facilities from coast-to-coast.
The Advanced Practice team places Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants on assignments in top facilities across the nation. Each of our recruiters is a placement expert at getting to know you and your career goals. In addition to increased flexibility and control of your work life, you'll also enjoy our unmatched Supplemental Advantages as described above.
For more information about this position, please contact Jennifer Kenyon at 720.489.0790 or by email at email@example.com. For immediate consideration, simply click "apply" now!
Reference #: P682227