Supplemental Health Care has an open Intensive Care Unit RN position at one of our partnering hospitals available in Detroit, MI! They are looking for a well-rounded and charismatic ICU registered nurse to join them for a 13-week travel contract.
A leading healthcare placement agency, Supplemental Health Care is known for putting their RNs' needs and interests on the forefront. We have matched registered nurses and other health professionals to numerous hospitals, schools, long term care facilities and other workplaces for over 30 years. We want to help you reach your career goals and be successful!
- Short Term Acute Care
- Nicotine-Free Facility
- RN will be scheduled 12-hour shifts, Nights
When contracting through Supplemental Health Care, you have access to our wonderful benefits programs! Some of the great benefits you will receive are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Coverage
- Fully vested 401K with a 4% company match
- Relocation and licensure reimbursements
- A housing department designed to finding safe and comfortable housing while on your travel assignment
- 24-hour live support for anything that comes up
- Continuing education credits
- Our Rewards Program
- Helping Hands Referral Programs
If you are an ICU RN interested in this exciting opportunity, apply online today! If you are interested in more information regarding this RN position or about what we at Supplemental Health Care have to offer, don't hesitate to call Samantha at (716) 727-2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you with your next travel nursing adventure!
Reference #: P699081