Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare placement agency partnering with a hospital in Pueblo, Colorado to provide an experienced CVOR Travel RN.
This Travel RN should be available for a 13-week long contract assignment will be offered the possibility to extend indefinitely.
RN Position Information:
Unit: CVOR RN.
Shift: 8 - 12 hour Day Shifts for a 36 - 40 hour work week.
Required experience: Minimum 2 years experience as an RN in the CVOR setting.
Facility: 326 bed Short Term Acute Care Hospital.
Hospital Annual Discharges: 14,207.
Trauma: Trauma Level II Facility.
Teaching Status: Yes, 49 full time interns and residents
Joint Commission Certified.
We offer a full complement of industry-leading benefits for all of our employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Fully vested 401k with a 4% company match
- Helping Hands Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation and licensure reimbursements
- A housing department designated to finding you safe and comfortable housing while on assignment
- 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
- Continuing education credits
- Our Rewards Program
Experienced Registered Nurse's Interested in this or any contract positions may apply online today!
For more information or immediate consideration, please call Stephen at (716) 541- 2670. You can also email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference #: P674426