Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider, and we're currently partnering with a hospital in Concord, NC to provide them with a Travel Echo Tech.
- 13 weeks
- Projected start date of November 26th
- Day shifts. More details TBD.
- Diagnostic echocardiograms and stress echo procedures
- 2D M-mode and pulsed and color flow ultrasound.
- This is a travel contract position, not a local contract.
If interested and certified, please call or text Sabrina Wang, Travel Radiology & Lab Recruiting Manager at 469-998-5399, via e-mail at swang@SHCcares.com, or LinkedIn.
Reference #: P700895